For the first time I tried hummus when I was in Jordan.
In our country, Kosovo we didn’t use the hummus, but after the war here (20 years ago) we begin to see the hummus in our markets. To prepare hummus you don’t need so many ingredients and it’s so easy.
But, if we prepare at home it’s better for health and it’s cheaper for us.
Below you have the hummus recipe.
• Chickpeas 400 g
• Tahini 20 g
• Olive oil 10 g
• Himalaya salt (teaspoon)
Usually the garlic is the part of the hummus recipe, but we don’t prefer it, in hummus.
Put the chickpeas for 24 hours in water. Then boil them until they will be soften, put in blender with tahini olive oil and salt,blend all together and the hummus is ready for you ?.
We can serve hummus with salad, to put in sandwich etc.
• Super Nutritious and Packed With Plant-Based Protein
• Rich in Ingredients Proven to Help Fight Inflammation
• High in Fiber That Promotes Digestive Health and Feeds Your Good Gut Bacteria
• Has a Low Glycemic Index, So May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels
• Contains Heart-Healthy Ingredients That May Reduce Heart Disease Risk
• Promotes Weight Loss and Helps You Maintain a Healthy Body Weight
• Great for Those With Intolerances, as It’s Naturally Gluten-, Nut- and Dairy-Free