• Oats 400 g
• Almond 200 g
• Honey 15 g
• Cocoa 15 g
• Coconut bubbles 20 g
• Raisins 150 g
• Powdered sugar 15 g
Let the oats in the boil water for 15 min. then chop the almond and put all ingredients in the same container, as in a photo.
Mix them well with spoon or hand, then make the ball form and put over them coconut bubble (Inside them, too).
Honey and powdered sugar aren’t in photo, because I added after I maked the photo.
Let in the fridge for an hour and it is ready.
• Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
• Almonds Are High in Vitamin E
• Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control
• Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels
• Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
• Almonds Prevent Harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
• Eating Almonds Reduces Hunger, Lowering Your Overall Calorie Intake
• Almonds May Be Effective For Weight Loss