• Milk 500 ml
• Chia seeds (3 tbs)
• Dates 7
Put in the same container milk, chia seeds and dates. Leave it at the fridge during the night, and tomorrow blend all together and then serve with what you want: fruits, chocolate, nuts.
I served this time, with bananas and puffed wheat.
It’s so delicious and healthy.
Benefits of chia seeds:
• Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
• Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
• Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber
• Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
• The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Help You Lose Weight
• Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• Chia Seeds May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
• They’re High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
• Chia Seeds May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
• They May Reduce Chronic Inflammation
• Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet