This is so ease recipe, with the ingredients that we use every day, but in the different way.
Enjoy it 😋
- Potatos – 2 (chop them)
- Cheese – 80 g (grind cheese)
- Parsley – 20 g (chop the parsley)
- Eggs – 2
Mix well all ingredienst, and put in the baking pan with a baking paper,open the mass and bake for 35 min.in 180 grade.
After that prepare the minced beef:
- Onion – 1 (chop and fry the onionwith a little bit olive oil and alittle beat water, add himalayan salt, red pepper, black pepper)
- Minced beef (fry with onion after the onion is fryed)
- Pepper (chop and fry with beef)
- Tomato – 1 (fry with other ingredients)
When this is ready, put the beef etc in the baked tomatos. Wrap baked tomato with beef, put over kashkavall (kind of cheese) and let in the baking pan for 15 min, in 180 grade.
If you want to watch the recipe with video, click the link below: